Friday, January 8, 2010

More ///.


Continuing my advocation of ///, let talk about the Court Raider Mid. Except if the 'mid' is referring to the ankle / top of the shoe, they seem kind of high to me? If you want a shoe that holds your ankle like a bear trap, then get a time machine and go back to the early 1990's purchase the Nike Force with the innovative ankle pump. David Robinson used to wear them back in his rookie days. I believe some hi tops offer more support to your image than your actual ankle. As my personal hero and hoops master Bill Russel said (to paraphrase the great man) in relation to high top sneakers during the golden age (50's - 70's) of basket ball; he didn't need them. 6 foot 9 inch Bill Russel played in lo's. 
But when you look at these (pictured) old style but new sneakers...you know what, I do think my ankles are sore... 

No comments:

Post a Comment